Shira Banki’s Way Ltd. (public benefit company) – the company’s objectives are as follows:
- To use public relations, education, and cultural, social, and media activities, as well as research, among the range of communities and ideological and religious movements which comprise Israeli society in order to advance the following values, with an emphasis on sending messages based on these values:
- Democracy as the only type of regime which can allow the various communities living in Israel to live together without fear or hate.
- To uphold individual liberty and the public’s right to legally and institutionally influence public policy.
- To maintain a safe public space where every person has the conceptual and practical right to act freely in the public sphere and express himself or herself with as few reservations as possible as accepted in a democratic country, which refraining from expressions of hate, racism, incitement, and violence.
- To hold a fair dialogue, while defining what is permissible and prohibited in the public sphere, including the cyber space, in general and public debate in particular.
- To recognize the Israeli diversity – mutual recognition of the various “tribes” that comprise Israel, with the objective of reducing the mutual hatred and suspicion.
To use public activity and public relations to increase awareness of the need for greater enforcement against all violent offenses uniformly and without bias, while preserving the monopoly of force held by the state’s various authorities, and encourage its use to maintain a safe public space.